Monday, February 25, 2008

If This Be-- March MODOK Madness!



Photograph and photoshop credits go to Aleksey Nuzhnov on this one, but that's my mug in place of everyone's favorite mental organism's. This March, my friend, Pedro Delgado, and I are launching a blog dedicated to MODOK. The two of us will be drawing MODOK illustrations for the entire month and we invite those of you who are interested to join us. You can read the ground rules here. For more blog work by Pedro, go here. Please come visit this March.

http://marchmodokmadness.blogspot.com/

[EDIT: After receiving some interested parties in the comments to this post, if you are reading this and are interested in joining in, please email March MODOK Madness here.]

--B

5 comments:

Dagan Moriarty said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :)

how can i NOT be 'in' ?!?!

Brendan Tobin said...

Mr Dagan, I would love to see some MODOKs from you.

GOGOPEDRO said...

GREAT STUFF MAN..... I love that photo modok....I WILL BE DOING ONE OF MYSELF.

P

birdbirder said...

I want some too

Brendan Tobin said...

That's 2! Alright, if anyone is interested in joining the MODOK jam in these here comments, I will send you an email (from: modokmarch@gmail.com) to which you must respond to be added to the list. We want to see MODOKs from you in one form or another. Yay!

--B