Friday, April 11, 2008

The 100th Post Featuring Hobo Joe



Well, this is the 100th post since I started brendantobin.blogspot.com nearly one year ago and for such an occasion, I give you something special: Hobo Joe. The man we have deemed Hobo Joe resides on West 44th Street, actually ON West 44th Street. He is foul mouthed and surly, my kind of guy. He enjoys whipping bottles at people, telling passers-by to eff off, and taking dumps in pizza boxes. Sure, I sound flip about a person living on the street, but you'd have to meet the guy to see where I'm coming from. Hopefully, everything will work out for the man, but for now, I have to dodge the occasional tossed bottle or f-bomb. God Bless you, HJ.

--B

1 comment:

Fonce Falooda said...

Fantastic, but we both know he's wearing too much in this pic. The second the temp goes over 52 degrees, off comes the shirt! ;)