Wednesday, February 18, 2009

In Like A MODOK, Out Like A Lamb...



Hey peoples,

Pedro and I are starting up March MODOK Madness again this year. I'll have a busy week coming up as I try to figure out what to do for it. I invite all who were part last year to join back in and post some sweet drawrings of the big headed dude, as well as invite new peeps who want in this year. Shoot me an email, or one to MODOK at the MMM blog. Trying to promote this thing more this year within the comic world, as it would be nice to get a little press, but not sure what to do. Ideas?

So please drop by the second annual celebration of March MODOK Madness starting March 1st and going all month long, I guarantee some great artwork from great talent. And all my crap, too.

--B

3 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

MODOK IS THE WORD..

SHOULD BE A FUN YEAR TWO!!..ESPECIALLY IF WE HAVE SOME AWESOME TOBIN-ESQUE DRAWINGS.

I NEED TO MEET WITH YOU IN A FEW DAYS IF POSSIBLE...
TOMORROW OR FRIDAY MIGHT BE BEST.

P

titivil said...

I predict nothing but Obamified Modoks. 31 days of 'em.

:: smo :: said...

to be honest i have very very little knowledge of MODOK but i LOVE that you guys do this!!! these drawings are always so awesome!!!