Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kind Of Okay Comics #010


Rex Tarkleton reared his lost head today and delivered this piece, his tenth in the series, officially hitting the double digit mark. I informed him of this and he just glared at me wildly. I got a little uncomfortable after awhile and politely closed my apartment door, leaving Rex, frozen in his crook-eyed glance, to his own wits in the hallway. Last I checked through my peephole, he was still there with the same menacing stare. I'll have to go water his eyeballs soon if he keeps this up. In any case, thanks for the comic, Rex!

--B

3 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

I laughed out loud....
If I could topple buildings because I was a giant, I would.

Chicks dig that.

p

dana w said...

i'm glad rex is back. i think he needs his own website.

Brendan Tobin said...

Rex have a website? I don't even know if he is computer literate, as a matter of fact, he's barely regularly literate as it is.