Thursday, May 6, 2010

Portrait Painting Class Week 1- Drawing



Hi all,

It's been awhile since I've posted since a lot has been going on. First off, I made the move back home to Rhode Island for the indefinite future and am looking for work and taking a breather. However, I am taking a portrait painting class at the Newport Art Museum, taught by Keith Fox and I am a week into a 5-week program. Here's the results of week one, where I primed the canvas with gray acrylic and sketched out the model in charcoal. More soon and finished MODOK comic soon...

--B

3 comments:

GOGOPEDRO said...

Looking good buddy, I'm kinda jealous....I need to be taking some classes.. I'm looking forward to seeing more progress, and of course the modok book..

P

casey said...

Hey Brendan glad you painting!

dana w said...

i'm also jealous, i miss painting a lot.

that's a great start, can't wait to see more.