Thursday, July 14, 2011

STAR SPANGLED CORNER: I Cornered CAPTAIN AMERICA


Here's a quickly rendered piece sent into Cornered for the 4th O' July, which I'm posting here a bit late. I hope everyone enjoyed their Independence Day, fighting tyranny and injustice and Nazis like the good Captain above would want you to. But let's face it, Nazis are hard to come by nowadays and all you really did was eat hotdogs, swill beer, and throw fireworks at the squirrels. Sigh. I am currently working on some new pieces, five of them, which I'm including with a bunch of older stuff for a show in Annex Comics' windows at the end of the week. If you're strolling down Broadway in Newport, RI, take a gander. I will post them on the blog here starting Friday, hopefully.

--B

1 comment:

GOGOPEDRO said...

Killer work Brendan...Makes me wanna draw out a CAP!..

P