Friday, May 22, 2015

Wonder Woman As Requested By Amelia!


From The Line It Is Drawn: Week 240:
This is a special edition of the Line it is Drawn, so you don’t have to make suggestions for next week (since we already received them last week. Feel free to check back with us next week to make suggestions for Week 242). All the suggestions this week have been made by Amelia, a four year old Wonder Woman fan who also happens to the daughter of my friends Kristen and Jeff. The idea came to me when Kristen shared on Facebook, “Amelia, who wants to be an astronaut when she grows up, just told me, ‘Maybe in my spaceship I’ll hang up some pictures of Wonder Woman.'” So I had her mom ask Amelia for suggestions for cool things Wonder Woman could do, and, well, here we are.
I went with: Wonder Woman fights dinosaurs and monsters.

Cheers, Amelia!

Check out the other great pieces by the talented Liners here.

--B

No comments: